Printer Driver For Epson Expression Home XP-203 – The Epson Expression Home XP-203 is a multifunction printer which you can enjoy the entire functions on it. Download its driver below to enjoy its multifunction printer for your home business.
Operating System(s) support: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Epson Expression Home XP-203 Windows Download 32-bit
- Epson Expression Home XP-203 Link Download for 64-bit Windows
Operating System(s) support: Macintosh (MAC) OS X
Operating System(s) support: Linux Ubuntu, Linux Debian and others
- Epson Expression Home XP-203 for Linux Download free
Printer Driver For Epson Expression Home XP-203
This printer gives you multifunction printer you can use them well. The functions you can get in this printer are printer function itself and scanner. You can use all functions every time you want it. You should know that this printer has featured with many advanced features which can help you in operating it easily. Those features will get you in printing the document or photos in an advanced way. You just have to use those features as maximum as possible.
Let’s say about the printer function first. In Printer Driver For Epson Expression Home XP-203, you will get the print head of Epson Micro Piezo as its printing method with the Claria Home ink as its ink technology. You will get the maximum resolution of the colored document is up to 5,760 x 1,440 dpi like Printer Driver For Epson Expression Home XP-207. It is a high number for getting the perfect printed photo with the beautiful and depth color of the output itself. Your home business will get more advanced in printing the photo or colored document with this printer as well.
This Epson Expression Home XP-203 is equipped with the high-speed printing which allows you to print the document quickly. You are able to print by using IEC/ISO 24734 the black and white document up to 6 pages per minute and for printing the colored document, it takes up to 3 pages per minute. For printing the 10 x 15 cm photo sizes, it just takes about 54 seconds by using the Photo Paper with Premium Glossy. For printing the colored document of plain paper with 75 g/m2, it takes up to 15 pages per minute. For printing the black and white document of plain paper with 75 g/m2, it takes up to 30 pages per minute.
For the scanning function, you can get in Printer Driver For Epson Expression Home XP-203 one, you will get the CIS or Contact Image Sensor as its scanner type. You also can get the maximum resolution of the scanned document is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. With this printer, you just have to ensure that you understand well about using those advanced features well. You are able to scan to your document directly to your PC as well as your mobile phone by using wireless internet connection.
It means if you want to get advanced in operating Printer Driver For Epson Expression Home XP-203 as well, you just have to connect your printer and PC or your mobile phone to the Wi-Fi you are used for in your home. It will not take longer time because you can connect them easily and make sure they have the same internet connection. By connecting both to wireless internet connection, it will help you to get easily in print from or scan to your PC without having connected it first with the USB cable. For you who want to download the driver for Epson Expression Home XP-203, just click on the provided link above.
Epson Expression Home XP-203 Driver Download Compatibility
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows Xp 32-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows Xp 64-bit
- Windows Vista 46-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- indows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Macintosh OS
How to install Epson Expression Home XP-203 Driver to your Computer
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver.
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this article
- When the driver Epson Expression Home XP-203 download is full and you prepare to set up the files, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, and after that click the downloaded file. The file name ends in.exe.
- You can accept the default area to conserve the files. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the files to get ready for setup.
- KEEP IN MIND: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the.exe file, then click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Remove Epson Expression Home XP-203 Driver from your Computer
- Open Control Panel to uninstall your Epson Expression Home XP-203 driver then click Unistall a Program.
- Doubleclick on the printer you wish to unistall, then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click surface