Printer Driver For Epson L495 – A low-cost multifunction printer, Epson L495 is a great choice for you. Get its driver below.
Operating System(s) support: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Operating System(s) support: Macintosh (MAC) OS X
- Mac User : Download Macintosh here
Operating System(s) support: Linux Ubuntu, Linux Debian and others
- Epson L495 for Linux Download free
Printer Driver For Epson L495
It is no secret that multifunction printer which offers ink tank feature makes it possible for you to be more productive and is able to save more in case of the cost. When having a big ink tank as its ink supplier, the printer will not make you replacing the ink too much. You may only need to replace it with the new one once at a time. That’s why a printer like Epson Impression L495 which has EcoTank technology is an excellent choice for us.
It is not only that you can replace the ink after a long time; the result is actually numerous as well. When using the printer, you may be able to print up to 7,500 pages for color printing for a single set of the ink tank. Then, for monochrome printing, it is possible for you to print up to 4,500 pages by using Printer Driver For Epson L495. More importantly, the result is not disappointing. You can expect a very good output result thanks to the best quality of ink and cartridge used by the device. Now, what should we expect more from the device?
As a printer that is designed to give such best printing experience for you who like photography, Printer Driver For Epson L495 is able to give you such vivid and clear output printing for any photo you print. You can also easily print your photo from any device. When using Epson L495 you can effortlessly print your photo and document from your smartphone and tablet. Thanks to the Epson Connect feature, you can print your photo and document from your Android and Apple devices. In this case, you can use the Apple AirPrint as well as Google CloudPrint.
Moreover, if you like to print by email, Printer Driver For Epson L495 also makes it not impossible for users to print by using Epson Email Print. At this point, you have just had so many ways to print your photo and document by using the printer. If you think it is not enough, you can also find wireless printing feature which will enhance your flexibility in communicating with the printer. Epson L495 is also a great printer for other functions like scanning such as Printer Driver For Epson L486. In this case, the printer has a high-resolution scanner which is up to 1200×2499 dpi. Until this point, it is a great choice, isn’t it?
Furthermore, it is also essential for you to know that the printer also offers you an LCD display which will make it possible for you to use the printer as a standalone device. It will be all convenient for you. Now, to operate the printer you will need a compatible driver. If you lose your CD driver or you just do not have the CD-ROM for opening the CD driver, you must download its driver to install your printer. If you want to get it, you can download the driver for Epson L495 on the link above.
See also Printer Driver For Epson L4160
Epson L495 Driver Download Compatibility
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows Xp 32-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows Xp 64-bit
- Windows Vista 46-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- indows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Macintosh OS
How to install Epson L495 Driver to your Computer
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver.
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this article
- When the driver Epson L495 download is full and you prepare to set up the files, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, and after that click the downloaded file. The file name ends in.exe.
- You can accept the default area to conserve the files. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the files to get ready for setup.
- KEEP IN MIND: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the.exe file, then click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Remove Epson L495 Driver from your Computer
- Open Control Panel to uninstall your Epson L495 driver then click Unistall a Program.
- Doubleclick on the printer you wish to unistall, then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click surface