Printer Driver For Epson WorkForce WF-3540 – The Epson WorkForce WF-3540 is perfect options for printing A4 document sizes. Download its driver below to get the best printer for your office.
Operating System(s) support: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Windows Download 32-bit
- Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Link Download for 64-bit Windows
Operating System(s) support: Macintosh (MAC) OS X
- Mac User : Download Macintosh here
Operating System(s) support: Linux Ubuntu, Linux Debian and others
- Epson WorkForce WF-3540 for Linux Download free
Printer Driver For Epson WorkForce WF-3540
This printer offers you to get a multifunction printer which means you can get more than one function on one thing. You can use all of the functions every time you need it. The functions you can get in this printer are printer function itself, copier and scanner. Every time you want to buy the new printer, it will be better if you have found out first about what you will get on the printer itself. An example if you want to use Printer Driver For Epson WorkForce WF-3540 for your office, you should know what kind of advanced specs and features you can get in this printer too.
For this problem, the important thing before taking the new printer is about the media handling. If you want to use certain paper sizes, it means you should notice about what kind of paper compatibilities you can get from this printer itself. Every printer has its own different compatibilities you should know before taking it to ensure the printer will not get damage for a long time like Printer Driver For Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3725DWF. Thus, if you want to take this Epson WorkForce WF-3540, you should ensure that this printer requires paper types or paper sizes you want to use in printing out your document well.
In this Epson WorkForce WF-3540, the paper types you can use are plain paper, photo paper, other, iron-on transfer, and envelopes. Those are the lists of paper types you can use for printing the document. You should use one of those paper types to make sure you can use Printer Driver For Epson WorkForce WF-3540 for a long time.
Besides the paper types, you also should know about the paper sizes you can use in this Epson WorkForce WF-3540. They are Letter A Size, A4, 8 x 10 in, 5 x 7 in, 4 x 6 in, 3.5 x 5 in, Legal, A6, Executive and the US No 10. Those are the lists of paper sizes you can use to print your document well. In this printer, you also are able to print the borderless photo. However, there are some paper sizes you can use for printing the borderless photo. They are Letter A Size, A4, 8 x 10 in, 5 x 7 in, 4 x 6 in, and 3.5 x 5 in. You can use one of the paper sizes for printing the borderless photo.
Those are the paper compatibilities you can use for Printer Driver For Epson WorkForce WF-3540, so you just have to make sure that you have used one of them while printing out your document. In this printer, you are able to print the document with the maximum sizes of Legal 8.5 x 14 in. The maximum number of paper tray you can load the sheets is up to 500 sheets and for the capacity of the document feeder is up to 30 sheets. For you who want to download the driver for Epson WorkForce WF-3540, just click on the provided link above.
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver Download Compatibility
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows Xp 32-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows Xp 64-bit
- Windows Vista 46-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- indows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Macintosh OS
How to install Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver to your Computer
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver.
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this article
- When the driver Epson WorkForce WF-3540 download is full and you prepare to set up the files, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, and after that click the downloaded file. The file name ends in.exe.
- You can accept the default area to conserve the files. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the files to get ready for setup.
- KEEP IN MIND: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the.exe file, then click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Remove Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver from your Computer
- Open Control Panel to uninstall your Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver then click Unistall a Program.
- Doubleclick on the printer you wish to unistall, then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click surface